We are having a little BOY!!! Our ultrasound tech pointed out the "apple with a stem" to us, but it was VERY obvious to us what this little baby is. No modesty there. I really thought I was going to have a girl, mainly because everyone I talked to thought for sure it would be a girl. I was slightly disappointed at first, I knew Maddy wanted a little sister, but that quickly went away when I remembered what Maddy was like from 18 months to about 3 1/2 years old (although she still has her moments they are less frequent). I think Maddy and I will bring enough womanly drama into this household.
Anton was very excited to have another little boy, that is what he was hoping for. Since I don't really plan on having any more babies, I was going to use the name Lydia if it had been a girl. I have loved the name since I was about 8 years old. My first doll was named Lydia. I would have used it with Maddy, but it just didn't seem to fit her. So that name is now up for grabs :) Now I just have to think of a boys name. I have a few in mind...
Road Tripping 2019
7 years ago

CONGRATULATIONS! That is awesome that Sammy will have a little brother. P.s. Your kids were totally good at church today, while mine were rascals behind them.
ReplyDeleteSo happy for you! Yeah for little boys. Love them.
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome! Maybe it's just because I grew up with it, but I always liked an Andy with a Sam.
ReplyDelete